FAA(WA) Division Inc. Membership Form
Download here (PDF 63 kB)
(Please be patient, it may take a few moments to download.)
FAA (WA) Division Inc. Membership fees for 2020 are:
ORDINARY MEMBERSHIP (under 65yrs) - Email ONLY version of the Quarterly FAA Journal - $70
ORDINARY MEMBERSHIP (under 65yrs) - PRINTED version of the Quarterly FAA Journal - $90
CONCESSION MEMBERSHIP (65+) - Email ONLY version of the Quarterly FAA Journal - $50
CONCESSION MEMBERSHIP (65+) - PRINTED version of the Quarterly FAA Journal - $65
For membership enquiries contact our Treasurer:
mobile: 0427 080 430
Benefits of membership
There are many benefits to be gained from joining the FAA WA; such as becoming associated with a national body that is respected in Australia and around the world by the astrological community.
You can meet with like minded people to discuss astrology and related subjects, enjoy discounted prices for the world class biennial conferences held around Australia and update your astrology skills by attending workshops and seminars presented by national and international astrologers.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- regular newsletter, the Mercury Messenger, from the FAA WA branch keeps you up to date with local news and events of astrological significance
- quarterly national journal from the FAA National to keep you up to date with state, national, and world events of astrological significance
- reduced cost for FAA meetings
- reduced cost for FAA Inc Conferences
- becoming part of a network of people committed to sharing astrological knowledge and information for the benefit of all
- ability to learn and become qualified through a national body with a world-class examination system
- access to a support network of qualified astrologers.
On this Page: